ManDEE: Managing the Digital Transformation – Digital Education Ecosystem
Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts is planning to extend the three international master programs “European Master in Project Management (EuroMPM)”, “Digital Transformation (MDT)” and “Embedded Systems for Mechatronics (ESM)” and the associated international consortium “European Partnership for Project and Innovation Management – EuroPIM” and add the topic “Managing the Digital Transformation” thematic area.
The Digital Education Ecosystem (DEE) to be developed and implemented with the partners will then directly contribute to the internationalization and digitization of the Ruhr Master School and, in the long term, in all areas of the university. The goal is to establish a virtual, cross-border Master School.
01.04.2020 – 31.03.2023
Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund)
Check the information on the FH Dortmund website:
- Implementation and evaluation of the model of a virtual, internationally integrated Master School;
- Development of a training profile on the topic of “Managing the Digital Transformation”;
- Pilot development of a Digital Education Ecosystem (DEE) for virtual, international teaching networks;
- Further development of the strategic partnership of the EuroPIM consortium;
- Internationalisation and digitisation of Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts and Ruhr Master School (RMS).
- Developed Modules amounting to 30 ECTS on the topic area “Managing the Digital Transformation” including e-learning teaching materials;
- Completion of at least 4 Double Degree Agreements: Master Digital Transformation with KTU, Master Embedded Systems with UPV/EHU, EuroMPM in combination with the Postgraduate Certificate of KUL, EuroMPM with NTNU;
- Train-the-trainer (TtT) training programme for teachers and training programme on DEE for teachers and administration;
- Development and release of the four concepts for: Competence Model for the Digital Transformation (CMDT), Digital Transformation Maturity Model (DTMM), Digital Sustainability Canvas, and certification with EuroDTM label;
- Initiation and development of the “Open Communities of Practice (OpenCoPs)” on the topics CMDT, DTMM, EuroDTM label, Digital Sustainability Canvas, Joint Specialization on Innovation & Entrepreneurship, MA+ Package on Project Management and the modules, processes, and tools;
- Operating and financing concept for the DEE;
- Establishment of an Open Innovation Portal and integration in www.go-study-europe.de (website of the EuroPIM consortium).
- Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund), Dortmund, Germany;
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven), Leuven, Belgium;
- Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), Kaunas, Lithuania;
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway;
- University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao, Spain.
All partner organisations have the possibility to access the project supporting tools and cloud repository.
To enter Nextcloud (follow)
NextCloud – content online collaboration platform.
To enter Confluence (follow)
Confluence – collaboration wiki tool.
To enter Jira (follow)
Jira – software to manage and track projects.